Welcome to West Virginia Eye Consultants. Our doctors and staff look forward to evaluating you for cataracts. It is our mission to provide you with efficient, compassionate, state-of-the-art eye care. You may assist us in our goal of efficiency by completing the forms provided to you on this page. Completing these forms prior to your arrival on the day of your appointment will aid us in seeing you promptly and reducing your wait time.
PLEASE BRING YOUR COMPLETED FORMS WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.-PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THE FORMS BY MAIL.
For your first appointment, we also request the following:
• If you wear glasses and/or contact lenses, please bring them with you and do not wear your contact lenses for 1 week prior to your appointment.
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow us time to complete your registration with our office.
• Take your regular medications on the day of your evaluation, and bring a list of any medications you take or any eye drops you use.
• We will dilate your pupils, during your cataract evaluation, so you may want to bring someone with you to help drive you home.
• Please allow (2) hours for your first visit.
It is our policy to obtain usual and customary payment for your exam on your date of service. We accept most insurance plans, but please call our office if you have questions about your specific insurance coverage.
We recognize that you have a choice in the selection of your eye care provider, and we will continually strive to ensure that your trust in us is justified. If there is anything we can do to make your visits to our office more pleasant or productive, please let us know. Need directions to our office? Click on the link provided below for directions to all of our locations. Please call if you have any questions concerning your appointment.
West Virginia Eye Consultants
What Are Cataracts?
New Patient Forms
Click on the link below to download our New Patient Packet below.
Click on the picture below, to be directed to our locations page.