Welcome to West Virginia Eye Consultants. Our doctors and staff look forward to caring for your eyes and evaluating you for Glaucoma. It is our mission to provide you with efficient, compassionate, state-of-the-art eye care. You may assist us in our goal of efficiency by completing the forms provided to you on this page. Completing these forms prior to your arrival on the day of your appointment will aid us in seeing you promptly and reducing your wait time.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE THE ENTIRE PACKET PROVIDED BELOW. YOU CAN BRING THE COMPLETED PACKET TO YOUR APPOINTMENT OR YOU CAN EMAIL IT BACK TO US PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT-PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THE FORMS BY MAIL.
For your first appointment, we also request the following:
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow us time to complete your registration with our office.
• If you wear glasses and/or contact lenses, please wear them or bring them with you.
• Please bring a copy of your contact lens prescription or a contact lens box which list the contact power.
• Take your regular medications on the day of your evaluation, and bring a list of any medications you take or any eye drops you use.
• Most new patient exams require us to dilate your pupils, so you may want to bring someone with you to help drive you home.
• Please allow (2) hours for your first visit.
It is our policy to obtain usual and customary payment for your exam on your date of service. We accept most insurance plans, but please call our office if you have questions about your specific insurance coverage.
We recognize that you have a choice in the selection of your eye care provider, and we will continually strive to ensure that your trust in us is justified. If there is anything we can do to make your visits to our office more pleasant or productive, please let us know. Need directions to our office? Click on the link provided below for directions to all of our locations. Please call if you have any questions concerning your appointment.
West Virginia Eye Consultants