West Virginia Eye Consultants will be offering a monthly Optical coupon at our 5 Optical Shops (Charleston, Beckley, Ripley, Belle and Saint Albans)! We will post the coupon of the month here on our Optical page. Current November special starting 11/1/2019 – $50 OFF A COMPLETE PAIR OF TRANSITION LENSES. Show this coupon to one of our friendly opticians on your phone when visiting any of our 5 optical shops. We will also have print-outs available of the monthly coupon at our front desk. We look forward to seeing you!
West Virginia Eye Consultants has a full service optical shop on site in our Charleston, Beckley, Belle, Ripley and Saint Albans offices, for all of your glasses needs. We have a wide range of styles to suit every taste and we have several exclusive lines available to our patients. We also carry a full line of high quality sunglasses. Our ophthalmic lenses are manufactured by Zeiss to exacting standards and provide outstanding optical quality.
Meet Your Optical Team
Our Optician team has over 70 years of experience. You can rely on our Opticians to provide you with the best fitting and stylish frames for your lifestyle needs, and the most accurate measurements for optimum visual clarity.
The Advantages Are Clear!
Buy Your Glasses Here!
• MADE IN THE USA! WV Eye Consultants takes pride in giving patients American made lens and frame options.
• PRICING! We have a competitive price range and sell frames as low as $79.
• QUALITY! We have digital lenses customized to each patient’s prescription.
• COMPASSIONATE CARE! Our Optician team has over 30 years of experience.
• WARRANTIES! We offer a 12-month warranty on all frames, and lenses with Anti-Reflective Coating.
• ADJUSTMENTS! When you purchase glasses from us you are guaranteed adjustments and maintenance free of charge, for as long as you own your glasses. (Frame alignment, Nose Pads, Temple covers and Replacement screws)
Visit one of our convenient locations
Designer Frame Lines
We use the following lens products and technology in the office to customize your prescription lenses.